Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Geomancy Extra Bold




It's crazy. No matter how much (or how badly) I screw up,
God's love is bigger. He sees past my sins. He sees me as perfect, beautiful, and whole. Only through Jesus' blood. uhhhMAZING.
I'm super overwhelmed by this, today in particular. 
I mean, I screw up a looot. But God's love is bigger.
This is a big statement, guys.

"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good. His Love endures forever!"
Psalm 118:29

Today is day 2 of my typeface project. I used Geomancy Extra Bold...
Yes, it's a decorative font. But I keep using it. Hopefully not too much...
The chunky letter forms go well with my bold, quirky, vintagey style.
I also love the fact that the tittle over the lowercase i is off-centered. Funkyy.
This font has treated me well thus far, although I probably shouldn't use it too much, in fear of becoming "that person" who overuses and abuses a random dafont.com find. 

Anyways, today I'm celebrating Geomancy and dwelling in the glorious truth that God's love goes on forever (and ever and ever and ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...